Man found dead surrounded by medication bottles inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A man was found dead with empty bottles of medication around him, an inquest has heard.
Craig Morris Pearce was found dead at his property in Northgate Street, in Great Yarmouth.
He was discovered by his ex-partner after family and friends became concerned for his welfare.
After entering the property on Sunday, March 7 this year, Mr Pearce was found with empty packaging and bottles of medication around him in his living room.
Norfolk assistant coroner Johanna Thompson ruled that the 28-year-old’s cause of death was drug related.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Thompson offered condolences to the family and friends of Mr Pearce, who was born in Hertfordshire before moving to Great Yarmouth.
No members of Mr Pearce’s family or friends were present during the inquest.
- 1 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 4 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 5 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 6 Road closed for two days for resurfacing
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 10 Warning about ‘you’re wanted for arrest’ cold call tax scam