Crash closes A149 at Caister
THE A149 Caister bypass is currently closed following a single vehicle collision. The incident, involving a Ford Fiesta, happened at 9.55am on the section of road heading towards Great Yarmouth.
A CRASH closed the A149 at Caister earlier today causing heavy traffic congestion.
The incident, involving a Ford Fiesta, happened at 9.55am on the section of road heading towards Great Yarmouth.
Emergency services were called to the scene and a trail of debris resulted in the road being closed.
The male driver was taken to the James Paget University Hospital and a police spokesman said his injuries were not believed to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions were put in place and the road was reopened at 11.50am.
- 1 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 2 Pile of fly-tipped rubbish (including a car) finally cleared away
- 3 Village bids for 'summer evening vibe' with launch of outdoor market
- 4 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 5 Popular tea room to reopen on the Broads
- 6 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment
- 7 How did Norfolk man end up buried in Iceland?
- 8 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend