Crash closes A149 at Caister
THE A149 Caister bypass is currently closed following a single vehicle collision. The incident, involving a Ford Fiesta, happened at 9.55am on the section of road heading towards Great Yarmouth.
A CRASH closed the A149 at Caister earlier today causing heavy traffic congestion.
The incident, involving a Ford Fiesta, happened at 9.55am on the section of road heading towards Great Yarmouth.
Emergency services were called to the scene and a trail of debris resulted in the road being closed.
The male driver was taken to the James Paget University Hospital and a police spokesman said his injuries were not believed to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions were put in place and the road was reopened at 11.50am.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach