More than 100 cannabis plants seized in police raid on town home
- Credit: Anthony Carroll
More than 100 cannabis plants have been found by police in a Great Yarmouth house.
Police found the cannabis factory as they executed a warrant on Tuesday, July 12 in Town Wall Road.
Inside the property police seized around 120 cannabis plants.
The property was sealed while police searched the home. Norfolk Police have confirmed no arrests have been made so far, but investigations are ongoing.
A resident from the area, who wanted to remain anonymous, said they noticed several police cars outside the property on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The resident said they thought the property had been empty for around five to six months and they had not noticed anything out of the ordinary or suspicious.
A statement from Norfolk Police said: "Officers executed a warrant at a property on Town Wall Road, Great Yarmouth.
- 1 £26m seafront leisure centre opens doors for first time today
- 2 Police patrolling nuisance areas bump into 'local celeb' Jim Davidson
- 3 Teenage boy arrested following criminal damage near Yarmouth
- 4 10 things you can do at Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre
- 5 Another heatwave on its way with 32C temperatures in parts of Norfolk
- 6 Landmark Great Yarmouth sports ground receives £1m funding
- 7 Great Yarmouth's £26m Marina Centre officially opens
- 8 Tropical vibes returning to Great Yarmouth theme park
- 9 'Extremely dangerous' -Two youths warned after setting fire to field
- 10 Lotta bottle! Giant sculpture bins arrive on multiple seafronts
"Approximately 120 cannabis plants were found inside and seized from the property and a seal was in place while this took place.
"No arrests have been made at this stage, but an investigation is ongoing."