Woman verbally abused driver and kicked car
- Credit: Google Maps
A driver was verbally abused by another woman while driving in Gorleston with her young son in the car.
The incident happened between 7.30pm and 7.40pm on Wednesday, December 16, in Church Road, near to the junction with East Anglian Way, while she had her young son in the car.
The female suspect was with a man who, as the victim passed the couple a second time, ran out in to the road forcing the victim to stop, and kicked her vehicle, a statement from Norfolk Police said.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
The victim and suspects are believed to know each other.
Any witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact PC Tyler Smith at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting investigation number 36/88735/20.
Witnesses can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 2 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 3 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 10 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'