Woman verbally abused driver and kicked car
- Credit: Google Maps
A driver was verbally abused by another woman while driving in Gorleston with her young son in the car.
The incident happened between 7.30pm and 7.40pm on Wednesday, December 16, in Church Road, near to the junction with East Anglian Way, while she had her young son in the car.
The female suspect was with a man who, as the victim passed the couple a second time, ran out in to the road forcing the victim to stop, and kicked her vehicle, a statement from Norfolk Police said.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
The victim and suspects are believed to know each other.
Any witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact PC Tyler Smith at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting investigation number 36/88735/20.
Witnesses can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Investigation into 'particularly severe' case of fly-tipping
- 3 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 7 Another Norfolk branch of Outfit shuts for good among 31 more closures
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 10 Town centre post office closed as staff self-isolate