Two bikes stolen from car park in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Police are appealing for information after two bikes were stolen from a car park in Great Yarmouth.
The bikes were stolen from a bike rack on top of the victim's car which was in St Nicholas Car Park, in South Beach Parade, Great Yarmouth.
The theft happened between 4pm and 7.50pm on Friday, August 20, 2021.
The bikes were a dark grey Carrera Subway 1 Men's Hybrid Bike 2020 and a black medium Carerra Crossfire 2 Women's Hybrid Bike.
Recent data from Norfolk police showed that 4,000 bikes have been stolen in Norfolk over the past three and a half years. While Norwich was the biggest hot spot for bike thefts, Great Yarmouth saw a total of 378 thefts over the period.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity, or anyone with information should contact PC Deborah Secker in Op Solve on 101, quoting reference number 36/60952/21.
Alternatively, those with information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47