Burglary at Great Yarmouth jewellers
- Credit: James Weeds
A jewellers in Great Yarmouth has been burgled and a police cordon is still in place.
Police were called at 6.11am this morning (10 September) to reports of a burglary at a jewellers in King Street, Great Yarmouth.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said: "The window of the jewellers has been smashed and a number of watches have been taken.
"There is a police cordon in place while investigations are carried out."
One police officer was also patrolling the area, with the cordon blocking access to an office building, Philip John Jewellers and the alleyway which provides access to Victoria Apartments.
You may also want to watch:
The cordon ends by the entrance of Town Pharmacy.
- 1 Do you recognise this man?
- 2 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 3 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 4 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 5 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 6 Ex-Charter Academy head known for discipline causing stir in new role
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Great Yarmouth Ladies Day?
- 8 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 9 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- 10 Children’s commissioner opens expanding school’s £7m new building