SUV chases and rams into car in coastal village
- Credit: Google Maps
An off-road vehicle that was being driven erratically chased and rammed into a car in a coastal village.
The incident, involving a silver and blue Mitsubishi Pajero, happened between approximately 12.45pm and 1pm on Monday (March 1) on Caister High Street.
According to Norfolk Police, the Pajero rammed into a parked white Audi a number of times.
When the Audi drove off, the four-by-four continued to pursue the car and rammed it again while driving erratically.
Three men, one aged in his 20s and the others aged in their 30s, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
They have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information concerning it to come forward.
- 1 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 2 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 3 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 4 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 5 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 6 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 7 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 10 Do you recognise this man?
Anybody with information should contact PC Lee Goss at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/13174/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.