SUV chases and rams into car in coastal village
- Credit: Google Maps
An off-road vehicle that was being driven erratically chased and rammed into a car in a coastal village.
The incident, involving a silver and blue Mitsubishi Pajero, happened between approximately 12.45pm and 1pm on Monday (March 1) on Caister High Street.
According to Norfolk Police, the Pajero rammed into a parked white Audi a number of times.
When the Audi drove off, the four-by-four continued to pursue the car and rammed it again while driving erratically.
Three men, one aged in his 20s and the others aged in their 30s, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
They have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information concerning it to come forward.
- 1 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 2 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 3 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 4 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 5 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 6 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
- 7 Fire crews rush to car blaze on A47
- 8 'No mask, no entry' - Cinema defends policy after turning away customers
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Will Gorleston's splashpad open this summer?
Anybody with information should contact PC Lee Goss at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/13174/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.