SUV chases and rams into car in coastal village
- Credit: Google Maps
An off-road vehicle that was being driven erratically chased and rammed into a car in a coastal village.
The incident, involving a silver and blue Mitsubishi Pajero, happened between approximately 12.45pm and 1pm on Monday (March 1) on Caister High Street.
According to Norfolk Police, the Pajero rammed into a parked white Audi a number of times.
When the Audi drove off, the four-by-four continued to pursue the car and rammed it again while driving erratically.
Three men, one aged in his 20s and the others aged in their 30s, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
They have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information concerning it to come forward.
- 1 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 2 'Rain or shine, people can dine' - Seaside hotel to open al fresco style
- 3 'Completely new arcade' - Nine businesses to open in historic mall
- 4 Optimism in Norfolk resort despite gloomy report on Covid recovery
- 5 'People have to remain vigilant' - reed cutter's boat engine stolen
- 6 Graffiti vandals hit village sites with 'TOXIC GYB 2021' slogan
- 7 New pottery workshop opens on Facebook Live
- 8 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 9 All our Wetherspoon pubs opening on April 12 and how it will work
- 10 New cafe bid for Great Yarmouth Rows
Anybody with information should contact PC Lee Goss at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/13174/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.