Fishing boat and bicycles stolen during spate of garage burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A fishing boat, remote control aeroplanes and bicycles were stolen during a spate of garage burglaries in a village.
Police are appealing for information following a number of burglaries in Bradwell last week.
Five garages belonging to properties in St Nicholas Gardens were broken into overnight between approximately 9pm on Monday, August 9, and 5am on Tuesday, August 10.
Items stolen include a fishing boat, outboard motors, fishing equipment, remote control aeroplanes and bicycles. A wall was also damaged as a result of the incident.
Officers are linking the incidents and enquiries are ongoing. They are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incidents or has any information concerning them.
They are also urging residents to remain vigilant and ensure that sheds, garages and any outbuildings are securely locked.
Anyone with information should contact PC Vincent Gray at Gorleston Police Station on 101 quoting 36/57838/21.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 Do you recognise this man?
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.