Have your say on crime and policing in villages
- Credit: South Norfolk Police
People living in three villages near Great Yarmouth can raise concerns over crime or issues in their communities with their local police officer this week.
PC Gary May, Great Yarmouth Police Rural Flegg Villages Beat Manager, will be holding what are described as 'engagement surgeries' in Hemsby, Rollesby and Repps with Bastwick.
On Thursday PC May will be at the sports field in Waters Lane in Hemsby between 1pm and 3pm.
Then on Friday PC May will be at St George’s Church car park in Heath Rd in Rollesby between 1pm and 3pm.
Finally on Saturday PC May will be at the village hall car park in Mill Road in Repps with Bastwick, between 1pm and 3pm.
Today North Yarmouth Beat Manager PC Shane Carroll will be hosting a 'pop up engagement surgery' between 1pm to 2pm at Grenville Place, Great Yarmouth with Housing Officer Sophie Rowe where people can raise any concerns they have.
- 1 New bus service to link Great Yarmouth with two major airports
- 2 Man on cocktail of drugs arrested after hitting 73mph in 30mph limit
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Concern for missing Great Yarmouth man
- 5 Gorleston road closed for five months for new manhole and tunnel
- 6 Wind turbines, cables and trenches: Is another way possible?
- 7 Car park closed after more erosion at Winterton
- 8 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns