Have your say on policing in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: South Norfolk Police
People living in Great Yarmouth and surrounding villages are being encouraged to have their say on policing and crime issues in their communities.
Great Yarmouth Police are holding an online policing priorities session on Thursday, February 10 from 7pm.
A statement from the force said: "Join us to have your say about local issues/concerns.
"The panel, volunteers from the local community, will discuss issues raised and decide priorities for all partners to act upon over the next three months."
The meeting will be held over Microsoft Teams.
The priorities will be published on Great Yarmouth Police's Facebook, Twitter and Nextdoor pages.
For further details and a link to join the meeting email: GtYarmouth-OperationalPartnership@norfolk.pnn.police.uk
- 1 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 2 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 3 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 4 Investigations continue after body part of man found on Yarmouth beach
- 5 Cyclists embark on challenge from Gorleston to London
- 6 7 delicious places to eat in Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
- 7 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Great Yarmouth roadworks expected to be finished by the end of the month
- 9 £65,000 of improvements will see Gorleston street closed for six weeks
- 10 'Revolutionary' cancer test trial to begin in Great Yarmouth
The same email can be used to ask questions to the panel.