House break-in and Audi stolen in quiet street
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after a house was broken into and an Audi was stolen in a quiet street.
Both break-ins happened between 10.30pm on Wednesday, January 27 and 2.30am on Thursday, January 28 at a house on Rushmere Road, Carlton Colville.
Someone broke into to the house and a set of car keys were removed. The car keys were used to steal the victim’s Audi Q3, which was parked outside.
The car was later found on Friday, January 29, in a car park in Fowlers Crescent, Corton. The vehicle was undamaged and secure.
Following an investigation, officers arrested an 18-year-old man on Saturday, January 30 in connection with the incident.
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone with any information about this incident or who saw anything suspicious should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number: 37/4513/21
- 1 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 2 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 3 Man spat at partner every time he saw a text he disliked
- 4 SUV chases and rams into car in coastal village
- 5 Wetherspoon to reopen beer gardens and patios
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Missing person found after search involving drone
- 8 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 9 Young people 'nervous' about heading back to school
- 10 'We won't go under' - Boxing club vows to beat lockdowns