Cash and jewellery stolen during spate of burglaries in South Norfolk
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Thieves made off with cash and jewellery in a string of burglaries in Norfolk.
Residents living in the Broadland and South Norfolk areas are being urged to be vigilant following the break-ins.
Seven addresses have been broken into in:
- Yarmouth Road in Smallburgh between 9am and 10.30am on Thursday May 27
- Maypole Green in Toft Monks between 9am and 12pm on Wednesday May 26
- Cucumber Lane in Brundall between 12pm and 6.30pm on Tuesday May 25
- Yarmouth Road in Blofield between 11.30am and 2pm on Monday May 24
- Church Road in Lingwood between 9am and 10.35pm on Thursday May 20
- Laurence Avenue in Brundall between 12pm and 5.20pm on Tuesday May 18
- Clarks Loke in Blofield between Sunday 9th May and Tuesday May 11
Investigations into these incidents are on-going and officers are making enquiries as to whether the burglaries are linked.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, officers are advising residents to be vigilant and reports any suspicious behaviour to police on 101 or call 999 if you believe a crime is in progress.
Anyone with information about the burglaries should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police arrest man in Gorleston murder probe
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new Sports Direct in town's former M&S
- 3 Man stabbed victim in chest with screwdriver at cemetery
- 4 'Trauma cafe' taking shape in former high street electrical shop
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Murder victim's brother: 'Please help find my beloved sister's killer'
- 7 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 8 Plan for third stand at coastal football ground
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Sinkhole appears on busy coastal bus route in Gorleston