A man suffered suspected broken jaw after town centre assault
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man in his 30s was suspected to have suffered a broken jaw after he was assaulted in Great Yarmouth town centre.
Norfolk Police are investigating an assault which took place on King Street between 8.30pm and 9.30pm on Thursday, September 9.
The victim, a man aged in his 30s, was assaulted.
He received head injuries including a suspected broken jaw and nose as a result of the incident.
A man aged in his 20s was arrested in connection with the assault and has since been released on police bail.
A Norfolk police spokesman said that enquiries are ongoing into the assault.
They added: "Police are currently investigating an incident in Great Yarmouth on Thursday (9 September). It happened on King Street between approximately 8.30pm and 9.30pm when the victim, a man aged in his 30s was assaulted."
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing 30 jobs shifts to new site
- 2 Injuries reported after crash closes road in Great Yarmouth
- 3 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 4 Great Yarmouth in 2022 - Key trends to look out for this year
- 5 Pregnancy joy for slimmer who lost over 6 stone for IVF
- 6 'We need to live our lives' - Mercury survey reveals Covid impact
- 7 Teen who achieved salon dream is national award finalist
- 8 10 rescued pets looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 9 See inside £1.1m Broads' home with own cottage and pool
- 10 Seven flats proposed on site of former children's home