A man suffered suspected broken jaw after town centre assault
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man in his 30s was suspected to have suffered a broken jaw after he was assaulted in Great Yarmouth town centre.
Norfolk Police are investigating an assault which took place on King Street between 8.30pm and 9.30pm on Thursday, September 9.
The victim, a man aged in his 30s, was assaulted.
He received head injuries including a suspected broken jaw and nose as a result of the incident.
A man aged in his 20s was arrested in connection with the assault and has since been released on police bail.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk police spokesman said that enquiries are ongoing into the assault.
They added: "Police are currently investigating an incident in Great Yarmouth on Thursday (9 September). It happened on King Street between approximately 8.30pm and 9.30pm when the victim, a man aged in his 30s was assaulted."
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival