Man throws bottle through house window in confrontation
- Credit: Submitted
Police were called to a seafront street after a confrontation that saw a bottle thrown through a house window.
Norfolk Constabulary said officers attended Gordon Terrace in Great Yarmouth at 10.10pm on Tuesday, January 12 following reports a man threw a bottle at one of the properties.
A man in his 30s was later arrested at another property in the town on suspicion of assault and criminal damage. He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He has been released on police bail until March 9, 2021 and police confirmed enquiries were ongoing.
A nearby resident said there was an "altercation between two people" on Gordon Terrace - and that the property involved in the incident had had its windows smashed before.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "Police were knocking on the doors of all adjoining properties at around 8.30am the next day to find out what had happened."
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 4 Businesses shut by lockdown to get one-off payment of up to £9,000
- 5 Police close probe into 'terrifying' Armani armed robbery
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol