Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- Credit: Google Maps
A man was injured after being assaulted in the aftermath of a minor crash close to a town retail park.
At around 11.30am on Tuesday, July 20, two vehicles were involved in a collision on Gapton Hall Road in Great Yarmouth.
Following the crash, the two drivers got into a verbal dispute which saw one of them, a man in his 30s, punched by the other motorist.
The victim suffered minor injuries as a result of the dispute.
Police have described the incident as a case of road rage and have appealed for any witnesses to it to come forward with information.
Officers are particularly keen to see any dashcam footage of the incident - be it the collision or the aftermath.
Anybody with information should contact PC Aimee Durrant at Gorleston police station on 1010 quoting crime reference 36/52174/21
- 1 Former pub and nightclub up for auction in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Street food kitchen set to open in Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall to close after 65 years
- 4 Police hunt wanted man with links along Norfolk and Waveney coast
- 5 Madness fans plan mass Yarmouth coaster ride to mark 40th milestone
- 6 Man found dead in sea off Great Yarmouth had made distress call
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Man robbed of £2,000 laptop after 'terrifying' Facebook Marketplace meet-up
- 9 Great Yarmouth man charged with burglary and fraud charges
- 10 Police carry out Street Safe patrols in north of town
Alternatively, witnesses can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.