House damaged by New Year's Eve fireworks
- Credit: Google Maps
Fireworks set off on New Year's Eve on a street in Great Yarmouth damaged a nearby house.
The pyrotechnics were released on Albany Road at 11.50pm on December 31, scorching nearby pipes and bins.
Residential walls were also left with smoke damage.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have information about the incident, or witnessed it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Faye Stocker at Downham Market Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/148/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 5 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 6 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 7 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 8 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 9 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 10 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode