House damaged by New Year's Eve fireworks
- Credit: Google Maps
Fireworks set off on New Year's Eve on a street in Great Yarmouth damaged a nearby house.
The pyrotechnics were released on Albany Road at 11.50pm on December 31, scorching nearby pipes and bins.
Residential walls were also left with smoke damage.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have information about the incident, or witnessed it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Faye Stocker at Downham Market Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/148/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 2 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 3 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 4 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 7 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 8 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 9 'They're so good' - Couple shielding for year praise 'lifeline' charity
- 10 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook