House damaged by New Year's Eve fireworks
- Credit: Google Maps
Fireworks set off on New Year's Eve on a street in Great Yarmouth damaged a nearby house.
The pyrotechnics were released on Albany Road at 11.50pm on December 31, scorching nearby pipes and bins.
Residential walls were also left with smoke damage.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have information about the incident, or witnessed it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Faye Stocker at Downham Market Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/148/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 4 Businesses shut by lockdown to get one-off payment of up to £9,000
- 5 Police close probe into 'terrifying' Armani armed robbery
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock