House damaged by New Year's Eve fireworks
- Credit: Google Maps
Fireworks set off on New Year's Eve on a street in Great Yarmouth damaged a nearby house.
The pyrotechnics were released on Albany Road at 11.50pm on December 31, scorching nearby pipes and bins.
Residential walls were also left with smoke damage.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have information about the incident, or witnessed it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Faye Stocker at Downham Market Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/148/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 2 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 3 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 4 Norwich City legends play football against dementia
- 5 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 6 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 7 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears