Cannabis grow with more than 300 plants discovered in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: James Weeds
A man has been arrested after a cannabis grow with more than 300 plants was discovered across two neighbouring homes.
Officers were called to reports of suspicious behaviour at an address in Admiralty Road at around 3.45am on Tuesday June 8.
Police discovered more than 300 cannabis plants spread across two homes next door to each other, along with hydroponic equipment.
A man, aged in his 30s and from Great Yarmouth, was arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the production of cannabis.
He is currently in custody at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where he will be questioned later.
- 1 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 2 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 3 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 4 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 5 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 6 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 7 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 8 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 9 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 10 Burglar caught after he left his mobile phone at scene