The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
- Credit: Norfolk police
Police in Norfolk are still on the hunt for four men on their most wanted list.
If you encounter any of these people you are advised not to approach them and to contact the police.
Here are Norfolk's most wanted men as of May 2022.
Carl Seabrook, 37, of no fixed address, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.
Seabrook is described as white, approximately 5ft tall, and of medium build.
It is believed he has links to Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Lowestoft, and Hertfordshire.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 3 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 4 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 5 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 6 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 7 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 8 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 9 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 10 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
Harry Gibson, 29, of Albert Rolph Drive Lakenheath, is wanted in connection with offences in Norfolk including assault and criminal damage.
Gibson is described as white, about 5ft 8in tall and of slim build, with blue eyes and light brown hair.
He has tattoos on his neck and arms.
He is known to frequent the Feltwell, Lakenheath and London areas.
Ben Macann, in his 30s and of Halfpenny Lane in Beetley, is wanted in connection with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs.
He has been wanted since July 2021.
Macann is described as white, 5ft 10in tall, of stocky build, and with short greying hair.
He is known to frequent the Dereham and Norwich areas.
Salah Hadi, also known as Salam Hadi Ali, is wanted in connection with attempted murder following an incident on April 18 2014, when a man was attacked in Riverside Road, suffering stab wounds to his face and neck.
Hadi, who was in his mid-30s in 2014, has links to Ipswich and the West Midlands.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.