Nine cars damaged in overnight spree in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Google Maps
Nine cars have had their wing mirrors or windscreens damaged in a spate of vandalism in Great Yarmouth.
The damage is believed to have happened in the early hours of Saturday, May 8.
Five cars were damaged on Pasteur Road sometime between 12am and 12.30am. Two more vehicles were damaged on Station Road and a further two on South Quay.
Most had damage to their wing mirrors and windscreens.
Following the incident, police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the crime to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
They would particularly like to trace a man who was seen in the area at around the time of the incident.
The man is described as white, aged in his 20s, approximately 5ft 6 tall, with short hair and he was wearing a black hooded top.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 3 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 4 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 5 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 6 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 7 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 8 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
Anyone with information should contact PC Beth Willows at Gorleston Police Station on 101 quoting reference number 36/30699/21.