Have your say on policing in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: PA
Great Yarmouth Police are inviting residents to attend an event where they can raise any issues they have with crime and policing in the area.
The pop-up engagement event will be held in Clarendon Close and is for people who live in the general vicinity.
It will be held on Friday, February 11 between 11am and noon, and will be hosted by North Yarmouth beat manager PC Dale Chusonis.
A statement from Great Yarmouth Police said people could pop by to discuss their local issues or concerns.
The pop-up session is one of many such events that have been or are being organised by police across the borough.
Officers are looking to engage more with people and listen to any concerns they have about their communities.
For details of other Great Yarmouth Police engagement events or to get crime prevention advice, visit their Facebook page at facebook.com/GreatYarmouthPolice or Twitter at twitter.com/GYarmouthPolice.
- 1 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 2 Great Yarmouth fashion boss offers free Maldives holiday
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 See inside £1.1m Broads' home with own cottage and pool
- 5 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 6 New thrill ride arrives at seaside theme park
- 7 Pregnancy joy for slimmer who lost over 6 stone for IVF
- 8 Takeaways in and around Great Yarmouth with five-star food hygiene ratings
- 9 5 classic car shows you can visit in Norfolk this year
- 10 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park