Motorist involved in crash with girl, 13, yet to be found
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police are still trying to trace a driver who failed to stop after being involved in a crash with a teenage pedestrian.
The crash happened on The Street, Brundall near to the Co-op store at about 7.30am on December 2.
A small grey/silver car came out of Links Avenue and collided with a 13-year-old girl, who was taken to hospital with minor injuries to her ankle.
The motorist failed to stop after the incident.
Police launched an appeal for information but the driver of the car has not been found.
A Norfolk Police spokesman confirmed the motorist was yet to be located.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, has information or dashcam footage should contact PC Robert Haigh on 101 quoting crime reference NC-02122020-222.
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 5 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Norfolk-based Brexit Party founder punished for Covid protest
- 8 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 9 Drug dealer who targeted young people in Great Yarmouth jailed
- 10 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol