'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A Gorleston man had metal railings stolen from his driveway with the police looking for witnesses to the theft.
While Paul Duddell was at work on Wednesday, September 15 he received a call from his daughter saying that a man in a white van had knocked on his door at Magdalen Square..
After nobody answered, the unknown man took three black metal railings belonging to Mr Duddell and left about 10.55am.
Mr Duddell said: "I'm totally shocked that someone had the audacity to walk in my drive in the daytime and pinch my railings.
"They have no compassion, guilt or integrity.
You may also want to watch:
"Whoever took them please do the honourable and decent thing and put them back where they belong."
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area at around the time of the incident should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting reference number 148 of Wednesday, September 15.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 4 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 5 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 6 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley