Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- Credit: Google Maps
A driver failed to stop after hitting a teenage girl near a village shop.
The incident happened in Brundall on Wednesday (December 2) in The Street near the Co-op shop at around 7.30am.
The girl was struck as a small grey or silver car came out of Links Avenue.
She was taken to hospital with minor injuries to her ankle.
On Saturday (November 28) a man in his 70s was knocked off his bike by a van driver who failed to stop, also in The Street, at the junction with Highfield Avenue.
Police are appealing for witnesses, and anyone with information or dashcam footage should contact PC Robert Haigh on 101 quoting crime reference NC-02122020-222.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 8 Driver fined for drifting off road and hitting fence
- 9 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth
- 10 Man dies after medical emergency on beach