Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- Credit: Google Maps
A driver failed to stop after hitting a teenage girl near a village shop.
The incident happened in Brundall on Wednesday (December 2) in The Street near the Co-op shop at around 7.30am.
The girl was struck as a small grey or silver car came out of Links Avenue.
She was taken to hospital with minor injuries to her ankle.
On Saturday (November 28) a man in his 70s was knocked off his bike by a van driver who failed to stop, also in The Street, at the junction with Highfield Avenue.
Police are appealing for witnesses, and anyone with information or dashcam footage should contact PC Robert Haigh on 101 quoting crime reference NC-02122020-222.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 5 Former bank with a secret inside for sale for £199,995
- 6 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered
- 7 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 10 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'