Teen threatened with knife during Gorleston robbery
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with a robbery which saw another teen threatened with a knife.
It follows an incident on Magnolia Green off Shrublands Way, in Gorleston, between 9pm and 9.20pm on Tuesday, February 22.
The victim became involved in a disagreement with another youth, who was armed with a weapon.
He was threatened and his mobile phone and coat were stolen.
Police believe the victim and suspects are known to each other.
A 17-year-old boy and a 15-year-old boy from Gorleston were arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
They have been released on police bail while enquiries continue.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 7 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 8 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 9 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
Police are asking any witnesses to the robbery or anyone with information to contact Sgt Steven Lee at Gorleston Police Station on 101, quoting investigation number 36/13945/22.
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.