Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries following a crash in Great Yarmouth.
Police were called to the A149 on October 14, at 5.15pm to reports of a crash.
The collision at the junction of Caister Road and Barnard Crescent involved an orange Toyota car and a white Suzuki motorbike.
The rider of the motorbike was removed to hospital by air ambulance with serious injuries.
Two fire crews made the scene safe.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle to come forward.
Those with information should contact PC Mike Stolworthy in the Acle Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 quoting incident 310 of October 14.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 Concern for missing Great Yarmouth man
- 2 School defends Covid policy
- 3 Do you remember when these celebrities visited Great Yarmouth?
- 4 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 5 Plan for new 30 affordable houses in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Car park closed after more erosion at Winterton
- 7 You can help keep Gorleston safe by joining CCTV team
- 8 Banned drink driver led Great Yarmouth police on chase
- 9 Former school, day centres and farm could be sold by council
- 10 Great Yarmouth set to be transformed into a winter wonderland once again