Dates confirmed for January Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meetings
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Police have confirmed details of the next string of Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meetings in the borough.
Five different SNAP meetings will be held across the borough in January, and will give people the opportunity to engage with local police officers and discuss safety concerns in their neighbourhood.
The meetings are open to the public and are where policing priorities for each Safer Neighbourhood Team are set.
The following meetings have been set for January:
• Thursday, January 12 at 6pm. Bradwell SNAP. John Anderson Court, Bradwell
• Wednesday, January 18 at 7pm. Gorleston SNAP. St Peter’s Church, Lowestoft Road, Gorleston
• Thursday, January 19 at 7pm. North Yarmouth, Central and Northgate SNAP. St Paul’s Church, Salisbury Road, Great Yarmouth
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 3 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 4 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 5 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 6 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 7 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 8 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
- 9 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 10 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
• Monday, January 23 at 7pm. Belton SNAP. John Green Institute, The Green Room, Station Road, Belton
• Friday. January 27. Time TBC. Southtown and Cobholm SNAP. Venue TBC