Delays warning over Brundall roads
Motorists have been warned to expect delays when three roads in Brundall are closed to allow an upgrade to their drainage.Work will begin on Monday to improve the surface water drainage on Postwick Lane, Cucumber Lane and Holmesdale Road.
Motorists have been warned to expect delays when three roads in Brundall are closed to allow an upgrade to their drainage.
Work will begin on Monday to improve the surface water drainage on Postwick Lane, Cucumber Lane and Holmesdale Road.
The work, which will cost �114,850, will be carried out in three phases and it is expected to take 12 weeks to complete.
During the first phase on Postwick Lane, work will extend from the junction with Cucumber Lane to the junction with Roman Drive. Work will start from Monday and take three weeks to complete.
In the second phase, work on Cucumber Lane will extend from the junction with Postwick Lane to opposite Springdale Road. The work will start on January 25 and will take five weeks to complete.
The final phase on Holmesdale Road will extend from the junction with Cucumber Lane to opposite 16 Holmesdale Road. This work will start on March 1 and take three weeks to complete.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 'The right thing to do' - Great Yarmouth people respond to new restrictions
- 3 'They make people smile': Mural painted on to town's purple parrot house
- 4 Man arrested in connection with sexual assault of girl released on bail
- 5 Christmas cheer despite Storm Arwen at Christmas market
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 'Great to be back' - Big crowd at Great Yarmouth Christmas lights switch on
- 8 Staffing issues prompts Yarmouth vaccine centre to cancel walk-ins
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
Signed traffic diversions will be in place for each phase of the works.