Delays warning over Brundall roads
Motorists have been warned to expect delays when three roads in Brundall are closed to allow an upgrade to their drainage.Work will begin on Monday to improve the surface water drainage on Postwick Lane, Cucumber Lane and Holmesdale Road.
Motorists have been warned to expect delays when three roads in Brundall are closed to allow an upgrade to their drainage.
Work will begin on Monday to improve the surface water drainage on Postwick Lane, Cucumber Lane and Holmesdale Road.
The work, which will cost �114,850, will be carried out in three phases and it is expected to take 12 weeks to complete.
During the first phase on Postwick Lane, work will extend from the junction with Cucumber Lane to the junction with Roman Drive. Work will start from Monday and take three weeks to complete.
You may also want to watch:
In the second phase, work on Cucumber Lane will extend from the junction with Postwick Lane to opposite Springdale Road. The work will start on January 25 and will take five weeks to complete.
The final phase on Holmesdale Road will extend from the junction with Cucumber Lane to opposite 16 Holmesdale Road. This work will start on March 1 and take three weeks to complete.
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 3 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 4 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 5 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 8 Cafe opens at expanded farm shop that boomed during lockdown
- 9 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 10 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
Signed traffic diversions will be in place for each phase of the works.