New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Submitted
A new dessert cafe will throw open its doors to sitting customers in Great Yarmouth next week.
Delightful Desserts, on Regent Street, which opened last month for takeaway and delivery service, sells ice cream, waffles, crepes, cookie doughs, doughnuts, hot drinks and milkshakes.
The cafe is part of a franchise, which has 20 outlets across the UK and two in the Netherlands.
A branch opened in 2019 in Norwich.
Management at the cafe have said there will be seating for 20 customers from Monday (May 17) when lockdown restrictions are further loosened across England.
You may also want to watch:
They added: "Great Yarmouth has a variety of different people, with both locals and holidaymakers.
"The team is delighted to be able to serve and fulfil the sweet cravings of the Great Yarmouth people."
- 1 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 2 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 3 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 4 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 5 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 6 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 7 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 10 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
The diner has also recently launched a selection of vegan choices.
Opening hours from Monday, May 17, will be 11am to 11pm.