Deliveroo to launch in Great Yarmouth with 45 restaurants signed up
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Food delivery company Deliveroo is launching in Great Yarmouth.
Among the 45 restaurants available on the app from Thursday (April 15) are local businesses including Istanbul Kebab and Pizza House, the Olive Garden in Gorleston and Bombay Nite, as well as the franchises Burger King, Frankie and Benny's, KFC, Papa John's and Subway.
Deliveroo is looking for up to 50 people in Great Yarmouth to become couriers.
The company announced in January it was looking to reach 100 more towns and cities as demand for its delivery service soared during the pandemic.
Here is a list of all the restaurants currently available on the app:
You may also want to watch:
Frankie & Benny's
Subway - High Street
Subway - King Street
Istanbul Kebab & Pizza House
A1 Fish & Food @ Rumbold arms
Dearnos Market Chips
Ellamés Regent Road Bistro
Family Kebab & Pizzaria
Ginger Kitchens Breakfast
In The Mix
Kick Ass Burrito
Lekthai Thai Restaurant
Lion & Herring Fish Bar
Luck Lust Liquor & Grinds
Mandarin House Chinese
Nicky's Cafe Diner
Olive Garden Gorleston-On-Sea
The Place Cafe
The Queens Pies & Pizzas
Wing Li Chinese
Harrison Foster, regional director in the UK, said: "Launching in Great Yarmouth is a key milestone for Deliveroo.
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 7 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
"Great Yarmouth has a thriving foodie community and a wide range of restaurants and retailers, so we’re excited to connect them. We look forward to working with our new partners to reach a new customer base and expand their businesses.”