A PET owner says her puppy has been left traumatised after being attacked by another dog on Gorleston seafront.Karen Bartram's cavalier king charles Harley was pinned down by the dog while being taken for a walk on Sunday morning.
A PET owner says her puppy has been left traumatised after being attacked by another dog on Gorleston seafront.
Karen Bartram's cavalier king charles Harley was pinned down by the dog while being taken for a walk on Sunday morning.
Fortunately Karen's husband Adrian was able to force the dog off Harley before he suffered any serious injuries.
The black cross Staffordshire had been left to run around off the lead by its owner before jumping on Harley.
You may also want to watch:
“Harley is the friendliest thing going wouldn't hurt a fly, but is now very nervous and won't approach other dogs,” said Karen.
“What makes me so angry is that owner didn't apologise and or call his dog, usually I have my two year old granddaughter running along with me and that could have been her.”
- 1 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 2 Man accused of murder of woman in Gorleston could stand trial in May
- 3 See inside new homes taking shape at former Pontins holiday park
- 4 New Sainsbury's plan revealed for Bradwell
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 7 Council could buy five properties for rough sleepers with complex needs
- 8 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 9 Are customers still wearing face masks?
- 10 'It's a marvellous day for Yarmouth' - Marina Centre reaches milestone