A PET owner says her puppy has been left traumatised after being attacked by another dog on Gorleston seafront.Karen Bartram's cavalier king charles Harley was pinned down by the dog while being taken for a walk on Sunday morning.
A PET owner says her puppy has been left traumatised after being attacked by another dog on Gorleston seafront.
Karen Bartram's cavalier king charles Harley was pinned down by the dog while being taken for a walk on Sunday morning.
Fortunately Karen's husband Adrian was able to force the dog off Harley before he suffered any serious injuries.
The black cross Staffordshire had been left to run around off the lead by its owner before jumping on Harley.
You may also want to watch:
“Harley is the friendliest thing going wouldn't hurt a fly, but is now very nervous and won't approach other dogs,” said Karen.
“What makes me so angry is that owner didn't apologise and or call his dog, usually I have my two year old granddaughter running along with me and that could have been her.”
- 1 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 2 Former town centre pub set to become flats
- 3 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 4 Tiny dog almost loses leg after stepping on broken glass
- 5 'You'll be in wheelchair' - Woman, 60, defies consultants to climb mountains
- 6 Man released on bail following Gorleston murder arrest
- 7 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 8 Burst main knocks out water supply to Broads villages
- 9 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 10 Vacant bar, restaurant and hotel sells at auction