Driver assaulted in Great Yarmouth
Police are appealing for information after the driver of a vehicle was assaulted in Great Yarmouth.
Between midnight and 12.20am on Sunday, July 22, a man ran in front of a white Skoda on Deneside. The car was able to stop without colliding with the man, but he then opened the driver’s door and began punching the male driver to the head.
The female passenger tried to help but was punched on the arm. They managed to shut the door, but the offender then kicked and smashed the driver’s door window before running off.
The people in the car suffered cuts from the broken glass.
The man is described as white, in his mid 20s, 6ft tall with brown spiky hair and was wearing an orange t-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this incident or saw the offender before or after the assault.
Calls should be made to PC Peter Richeda at Gorleston Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11