Driver assaulted in Great Yarmouth
Police are appealing for information after the driver of a vehicle was assaulted in Great Yarmouth.
Between midnight and 12.20am on Sunday, July 22, a man ran in front of a white Skoda on Deneside. The car was able to stop without colliding with the man, but he then opened the driver’s door and began punching the male driver to the head.
The female passenger tried to help but was punched on the arm. They managed to shut the door, but the offender then kicked and smashed the driver’s door window before running off.
The people in the car suffered cuts from the broken glass.
The man is described as white, in his mid 20s, 6ft tall with brown spiky hair and was wearing an orange t-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this incident or saw the offender before or after the assault.
Calls should be made to PC Peter Richeda at Gorleston Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police on scene as mass vigil for teen enters second day
- 2 Three arrests after more than 100 people gather in Great Yarmouth
- 3 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 4 Wartime explosives found on Hunstanton and Yarmouth beaches
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Most of Norfolk sees Covid cases half in a week
- 7 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59
- 8 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 9 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 10 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more