Our wonderful countryside caught by drone
- Credit: Arielshotsuk Instagram
The scenic landscape of the east coast has been captured from a bird's eye view highlighting the variety of terrain of the region.
Drone photographer, Matthew Collins, captured three stunning shots of Great Yarmouth's surrounding areas for his Arielshotsuk Instagram page.
The images highlight the North Sea with Great Yarmouth Racecourse in the foreground, as well as two shots showing the range of the River Bure by West Caister.
The edge of Newtown can be seen on the border of Great Yarmouth Racecourse.
Scroby Sands windfarm almost blends in with the sunlight reflecting off the North Sea.
The figure-of-eight track at Yarmouth Stadium can be seen in front of the marshland near the River Bure.
You may also want to watch:
The stadium was opened in 1940 for Greyhound racing and stock car racing has been held at the site since the 1960s.
Yarmouth Stadium recently held the world qualifiers for banger racing.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 3 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 4 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 5 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 6 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 7 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 8 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears