Drugs suspects arrested
TWO further suspected drug dealers have been arrested in Great Yarmouth.Two properties in the town were raided on Monday as a result of months of intelligence-gathering between the police and its partners in an operation codenamed Able.
TWO further suspected drug dealers have been arrested in Great Yarmouth.
Two properties in the town were raided on Monday as a result of months of intelligence-gathering between the police and its partners in an operation codenamed Able.
Two men were arrested and have subsequently been charged with supplying Class A drugs. Both are from the Yarmouth area are due to appear before Yarmouth Magistrates on November 12.
These arrests follow the successes of two weeks ago where 12 suspected drug dealers in Yarmouth and Gorleston were arrested and subsequently charged with drugs offences as part of this operation.
You may also want to watch:
DCI Colin Pearce said: “We are constantly working to tackle the menace of drug dealing on our streets.
“The drug dealing networks in Great Yarmouth will be disrupted as a result of our activities over the past few days, however, our work does not stop there - people dealing in drugs can be assured that we will continue to track them down - illegal drugs activity will not be tolerated in Norfolk.”
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 4 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 5 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 6 Too early? Family put up Christmas lights... in October
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Picturesque path stays closed to dog owners after consultation