Early morning flat fire in Yarmouth
TWO people had to be treated for smoke inhalation this morning after a flat fire in Yarmouth.Fire crews from the town and Gorleston were sent to Albany Road in Southtown, at 5.
TWO people had to be treated for smoke inhalation this morning after a flat fire in Yarmouth.
Fire crews from the town and Gorleston were sent to Albany Road in Southtown, at 5.30am.
A man and a woman, both 25, were treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.
Fire fighters also searched the building and led other residents to safety with everyone accounted for by 6am.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations into what caused the fire are continuing.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 3 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 4 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 5 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 6 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears
- 7 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 8 Photo gallery: Memories of the lost lido at Gorleston seafront
- 9 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 10 65,000 attend Out There Festival