Early morning flat fire in Yarmouth
TWO people had to be treated for smoke inhalation this morning after a flat fire in Yarmouth.Fire crews from the town and Gorleston were sent to Albany Road in Southtown, at 5.
TWO people had to be treated for smoke inhalation this morning after a flat fire in Yarmouth.
Fire crews from the town and Gorleston were sent to Albany Road in Southtown, at 5.30am.
A man and a woman, both 25, were treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.
Fire fighters also searched the building and led other residents to safety with everyone accounted for by 6am.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations into what caused the fire are continuing.
- 1 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 2 Further tributes paid to 'larger than life' Gorleston murder victim
- 3 'Enough is enough, let us dance' - Nightclubs lose patience over lockdown
- 4 'One in a million' - Bradwell teacher who brought joy to the classroom
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 7 Delay to planned Freedom Day a 'nightmare' for coastal businesses
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Anger after toilets trashed by youngsters smoking cannabis
- 10 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk