East Anglian derby revived
FOOTBALL fans missing the East Anglian derby this season can still get to see Norwich take on Ipswich.Top names from the past are lining up for an all star match between the Canaries and the Blues in Great Yarmouth.
FOOTBALL fans missing the East Anglian derby this season can still get to see Norwich take on Ipswich.
Top names from the past are lining up for an all star match between the Canaries and the Blues in Great Yarmouth.
The fixture, at the town's Wellesley Recreation Ground on April 18, has been organised by former city player Dale Gordon.
Gordon will be teaming up with other all time club greats including Dion Dublin, Darren Huckerby, Ruel Fox, Darren Eadie and Bryan Gunn with ex-city boss Ken Brown managing the side.
You may also want to watch:
The Ipswich team is set to feature Jason Dozell, Simon Milton and Micky Stockwell will be managed by town legend Kevin Beattie.
- 1 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 2 Norfolk boxer turns pro after winning fight against bullies
- 3 New £14m special education school opens after two-year build
- 4 Land 'on fringe' of popular Norfolk village set for auction
- 5 'I want to help as many people as I can' - Caister student's song for mental health
- 6 Norfolk man wins electric motorcycle worth £12,000
- 7 Great Yarmouth's Portuguese residents' share love for 'second home'
- 8 Abba and Beyoncé bottomless brunches coming to Norfolk venue
- 9 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 10 Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction