Cobholm school’s PE success
GIVE a big cheer! Cobholm Primary and Nursery School are celebrating their success in achieving a new High Quality PE Chartermark.
Only a small number of schools in the county have achieved this county award due to the rigorous nature of the process and the demands of the evidence portfolio that applicants needed to submit.
Headteacher Julie Risby praised PE subject leader Ann Cottingham.
She said: “Ann’s enthusiasm and hard work are the reason that the school has been successful in achieving this PE chartermark.
“We are very lucky to have her developing this area of the curriculum at our school.”
You may also want to watch:
The school hopes that their recent PE achievements will be further enhanced once the county and borough councils complete their negotiations on a playing field for the school.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 6 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 7 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 8 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 9 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 10 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth