Cobholm school’s PE success
GIVE a big cheer! Cobholm Primary and Nursery School are celebrating their success in achieving a new High Quality PE Chartermark.
Only a small number of schools in the county have achieved this county award due to the rigorous nature of the process and the demands of the evidence portfolio that applicants needed to submit.
Headteacher Julie Risby praised PE subject leader Ann Cottingham.
She said: “Ann’s enthusiasm and hard work are the reason that the school has been successful in achieving this PE chartermark.
“We are very lucky to have her developing this area of the curriculum at our school.”
You may also want to watch:
The school hopes that their recent PE achievements will be further enhanced once the county and borough councils complete their negotiations on a playing field for the school.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 3 Rogue builder's victims say home is 'finally watertight' one year on
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'
- 8 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 9 Community garden to close permanently due to Covid funding crisis
- 10 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist