Cobholm school’s PE success
GIVE a big cheer! Cobholm Primary and Nursery School are celebrating their success in achieving a new High Quality PE Chartermark.
Only a small number of schools in the county have achieved this county award due to the rigorous nature of the process and the demands of the evidence portfolio that applicants needed to submit.
Headteacher Julie Risby praised PE subject leader Ann Cottingham.
She said: “Ann’s enthusiasm and hard work are the reason that the school has been successful in achieving this PE chartermark.
“We are very lucky to have her developing this area of the curriculum at our school.”
You may also want to watch:
The school hopes that their recent PE achievements will be further enhanced once the county and borough councils complete their negotiations on a playing field for the school.
- 1 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 2 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 3 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 4 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 5 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 6 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 7 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 8 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings