College graduates to finally celebrate exam success
- Credit: Mick Howes
Students who missed out celebrating their academic success due to the Covid pandemic are set to don their graduation robes later this month.
East Coast College is celebrating its 2020 and 2021 graduates from its Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth campuses at Great Yarmouth Minster on Tuesday, October 19.
Professional qualifications in education and training will also be presented.
There will be two graduation ceremonies, one at 11am for the class of 2020 while 2021 graduates will be celebrated from 3pm.
Each ceremony, organised in partnership with the University of Suffolk, will last around one hour.
You may also want to watch:
East Coast College says the 3pm ceremony is likely to be the larger of the two with more students and guests attending the celebratory event.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 3 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 4 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 5 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 6 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley