No need for Easter puns as fayre puts the egg into Flegg this weekend
- Credit: Diane Spooner
An Easter fayre will be putting the egg into Flegg on Saturday.
Over 60 stalls will be setting out their wares at the Somerton Road academy in Martham which hosts regular community events.
As well as craft items to buy there will be fun games including pig racing, a lolly search, tombolas and a peg game.
There will also be a free Easter egg hunt and a free craft area where children can design their own egg.
Big bunnies will be on hand to greet visitors who will have the opportunity to strike a pose with them in the Easter photo booth.
You may also want to watch:
The netball team will be offering car washes to raise funds for their new kit and the students will be serving hot and cold refreshments including a pancake stand. Also running will be an Easter bonnet competition which is free to enter with age categories of under 7’s, 8-10, 11-14 and over 14s, entries must be in by 2pm. The fayre runs from 10-4pm.
- 1 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 6 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 7 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 8 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 9 Inquest rules 'witty and strong-willed' 26-year-old's death accidental
- 10 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months