No need for Easter puns as fayre puts the egg into Flegg this weekend
- Credit: Diane Spooner
An Easter fayre will be putting the egg into Flegg on Saturday.
Over 60 stalls will be setting out their wares at the Somerton Road academy in Martham which hosts regular community events.
As well as craft items to buy there will be fun games including pig racing, a lolly search, tombolas and a peg game.
There will also be a free Easter egg hunt and a free craft area where children can design their own egg.
Big bunnies will be on hand to greet visitors who will have the opportunity to strike a pose with them in the Easter photo booth.
You may also want to watch:
The netball team will be offering car washes to raise funds for their new kit and the students will be serving hot and cold refreshments including a pancake stand. Also running will be an Easter bonnet competition which is free to enter with age categories of under 7’s, 8-10, 11-14 and over 14s, entries must be in by 2pm. The fayre runs from 10-4pm.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 4 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 5 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 10 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth