No need for Easter puns as fayre puts the egg into Flegg this weekend
- Credit: Diane Spooner
An Easter fayre will be putting the egg into Flegg on Saturday.
Over 60 stalls will be setting out their wares at the Somerton Road academy in Martham which hosts regular community events.
As well as craft items to buy there will be fun games including pig racing, a lolly search, tombolas and a peg game.
There will also be a free Easter egg hunt and a free craft area where children can design their own egg.
Big bunnies will be on hand to greet visitors who will have the opportunity to strike a pose with them in the Easter photo booth.
You may also want to watch:
The netball team will be offering car washes to raise funds for their new kit and the students will be serving hot and cold refreshments including a pancake stand. Also running will be an Easter bonnet competition which is free to enter with age categories of under 7’s, 8-10, 11-14 and over 14s, entries must be in by 2pm. The fayre runs from 10-4pm.
- 1 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 2 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 3 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 4 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 5 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 6 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 7 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 8 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 9 'They're so good' - Couple shielding for year praise 'lifeline' charity
- 10 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook