In the market for Christmas? Find Yuletide cheer at Flegg High School
- Credit: Diane Spooner
Students at Flegg High School are helping to spread Christmas cheer at their festive market.
For many the countdown doesn’t officially start until the Martham school spreads out its tables and hosts a crop of stalls.
There will also be plenty of winter-warmer refreshments for the school and wider community on Saturday November 18, 10-4pm.
The students have been busy making items to sell and will be running a whole range of fundraising stalls including their new blaster gun game, The Flegg pig race, various tombolas, raffle, lolly search, stationery game and lots more.
The students will also be running a refreshment stall with homemade soup, sausage rolls, cakes and mince pies.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the school stalls there will be over 30 stalls selling homemade crafts and gifts including jewellery, textiles, up-cycled gifts, jams, pickles and chutneys, paintings, and bird boxes.
- 1 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 2 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 3 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 4 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 5 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'
- 6 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 7 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 8 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite