In the market for Christmas? Find Yuletide cheer at Flegg High School
- Credit: Diane Spooner
Students at Flegg High School are helping to spread Christmas cheer at their festive market.
For many the countdown doesn’t officially start until the Martham school spreads out its tables and hosts a crop of stalls.
There will also be plenty of winter-warmer refreshments for the school and wider community on Saturday November 18, 10-4pm.
The students have been busy making items to sell and will be running a whole range of fundraising stalls including their new blaster gun game, The Flegg pig race, various tombolas, raffle, lolly search, stationery game and lots more.
The students will also be running a refreshment stall with homemade soup, sausage rolls, cakes and mince pies.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the school stalls there will be over 30 stalls selling homemade crafts and gifts including jewellery, textiles, up-cycled gifts, jams, pickles and chutneys, paintings, and bird boxes.
- 1 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 8 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say