In the market for Christmas? Find Yuletide cheer at Flegg High School
- Credit: Diane Spooner
Students at Flegg High School are helping to spread Christmas cheer at their festive market.
For many the countdown doesn’t officially start until the Martham school spreads out its tables and hosts a crop of stalls.
There will also be plenty of winter-warmer refreshments for the school and wider community on Saturday November 18, 10-4pm.
The students have been busy making items to sell and will be running a whole range of fundraising stalls including their new blaster gun game, The Flegg pig race, various tombolas, raffle, lolly search, stationery game and lots more.
The students will also be running a refreshment stall with homemade soup, sausage rolls, cakes and mince pies.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the school stalls there will be over 30 stalls selling homemade crafts and gifts including jewellery, textiles, up-cycled gifts, jams, pickles and chutneys, paintings, and bird boxes.
- 1 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 2 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 3 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 4 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 5 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 6 Trio from Great Yarmouth charged with Norwich betting shop robbery
- 7 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 8 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 9 Deliveroo to launch in Great Yarmouth with 45 restaurants signed up
- 10 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront