In the market for Christmas? Find Yuletide cheer at Flegg High School
- Credit: Diane Spooner
Students at Flegg High School are helping to spread Christmas cheer at their festive market.
For many the countdown doesn’t officially start until the Martham school spreads out its tables and hosts a crop of stalls.
There will also be plenty of winter-warmer refreshments for the school and wider community on Saturday November 18, 10-4pm.
The students have been busy making items to sell and will be running a whole range of fundraising stalls including their new blaster gun game, The Flegg pig race, various tombolas, raffle, lolly search, stationery game and lots more.
The students will also be running a refreshment stall with homemade soup, sausage rolls, cakes and mince pies.
Alongside the school stalls there will be over 30 stalls selling homemade crafts and gifts including jewellery, textiles, up-cycled gifts, jams, pickles and chutneys, paintings, and bird boxes.
- 1 Five Great Yarmouth properties with stunning sea views
- 2 Council apologises to tenant who lived in mouldy house for years
- 3 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash
- 4 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 5 Brick thrown through window in spate of burglaries in Great Yarmouth area
- 6 Teen who achieved salon dream is national award finalist
- 7 'We need to live our lives' - Mercury survey reveals Covid impact
- 8 Drone crashed into lake in Norfolk during filming for new Keith Lemon show
- 9 Great Yarmouth businesses urged to claim for Covid support funds
- 10 Great Yarmouth in 2022 - Key trends to look out for this year