Harry Potter tour is magical experience for Great Yarmouth pupils
- Credit: Archant
Pupils have had a magic time touring a Harry Potter movie studio exhibition after a year of fundraising by the youngsters.
The year 5 children from North Denes Primary School in Great Yarmouth have visited the Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros studio tour.
They had been fundraising since the start of the academic year so school trips could take place with minimal cost to their families.
A cake sale and film afternoon had helped raise money towards the tour.
The visit also helped to round off their two autumn term topics called beast creator and alchemy island, which included the Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
You may also want to watch:
Teacher Hanna Johnson said: “The sheer looks of delight and amazement on their faces as they encountered this magical world made it all worthwhile.”
- 1 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 3 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 4 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 5 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook
- 6 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 7 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 8 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 9 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 10 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre