Harry Potter tour is magical experience for Great Yarmouth pupils
- Credit: Archant
Pupils have had a magic time touring a Harry Potter movie studio exhibition after a year of fundraising by the youngsters.
The year 5 children from North Denes Primary School in Great Yarmouth have visited the Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros studio tour.
They had been fundraising since the start of the academic year so school trips could take place with minimal cost to their families.
A cake sale and film afternoon had helped raise money towards the tour.
The visit also helped to round off their two autumn term topics called beast creator and alchemy island, which included the Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
You may also want to watch:
Teacher Hanna Johnson said: “The sheer looks of delight and amazement on their faces as they encountered this magical world made it all worthwhile.”
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Knifeman threatened to cut victim's throat if he 'grassed'