Harry Potter tour is magical experience for Great Yarmouth pupils
- Credit: Archant
Pupils have had a magic time touring a Harry Potter movie studio exhibition after a year of fundraising by the youngsters.
The year 5 children from North Denes Primary School in Great Yarmouth have visited the Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros studio tour.
They had been fundraising since the start of the academic year so school trips could take place with minimal cost to their families.
A cake sale and film afternoon had helped raise money towards the tour.
The visit also helped to round off their two autumn term topics called beast creator and alchemy island, which included the Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
You may also want to watch:
Teacher Hanna Johnson said: “The sheer looks of delight and amazement on their faces as they encountered this magical world made it all worthwhile.”
- 1 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 2 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 3 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 4 Norwich City legends play football against dementia
- 5 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 6 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 7 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears