Harry Potter tour is magical experience for Great Yarmouth pupils
- Credit: Archant
Pupils have had a magic time touring a Harry Potter movie studio exhibition after a year of fundraising by the youngsters.
The year 5 children from North Denes Primary School in Great Yarmouth have visited the Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros studio tour.
They had been fundraising since the start of the academic year so school trips could take place with minimal cost to their families.
A cake sale and film afternoon had helped raise money towards the tour.
The visit also helped to round off their two autumn term topics called beast creator and alchemy island, which included the Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
You may also want to watch:
Teacher Hanna Johnson said: “The sheer looks of delight and amazement on their faces as they encountered this magical world made it all worthwhile.”
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 4 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 5 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 10 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth