Pupils self-isolating as coastal academy confirms positive coronavirus case
- Credit: Archant
A coastal academy has confirmed that a member of the “school community” has tested positive for Covid-19.
Staff members at Lynn Grove, in Bradwell, were told by Public Health England on Friday, September 18 that someone within the school had tested positive for the virus.
In a statement, principal Alison Mobbs said: “Following advice, a number of pupils have been requred by Public Health England to self-isolate in line with government guidelines.
“These pupils will follow the school curriculum from home.
“The affected areas of the school were immediately deep cleaned.
You may also want to watch:
“We will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure that pupils can learn safely while contributing to the national effort to suppress Covid-19.”
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 3 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 7 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'
- 8 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 9 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 10 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open