Pupils self-isolating as coastal academy confirms positive coronavirus case
- Credit: Archant
A coastal academy has confirmed that a member of the “school community” has tested positive for Covid-19.
Staff members at Lynn Grove, in Bradwell, were told by Public Health England on Friday, September 18 that someone within the school had tested positive for the virus.
In a statement, principal Alison Mobbs said: “Following advice, a number of pupils have been requred by Public Health England to self-isolate in line with government guidelines.
“These pupils will follow the school curriculum from home.
“The affected areas of the school were immediately deep cleaned.
You may also want to watch:
“We will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure that pupils can learn safely while contributing to the national effort to suppress Covid-19.”
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 9 Inquest rules 'witty and strong-willed' 26-year-old's death accidental
- 10 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles