Pupils self-isolating as coastal academy confirms positive coronavirus case
- Credit: Archant
A coastal academy has confirmed that a member of the “school community” has tested positive for Covid-19.
Staff members at Lynn Grove, in Bradwell, were told by Public Health England on Friday, September 18 that someone within the school had tested positive for the virus.
In a statement, principal Alison Mobbs said: “Following advice, a number of pupils have been requred by Public Health England to self-isolate in line with government guidelines.
“These pupils will follow the school curriculum from home.
“The affected areas of the school were immediately deep cleaned.
“We will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure that pupils can learn safely while contributing to the national effort to suppress Covid-19.”
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 3 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 4 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 5 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 6 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 7 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed
- 8 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Town centre charity shop building for sale