Edward Worlledge Egypt Day
HISTORY came alive during an Egyptian Day at Edward Worlledge Middle School.Year 3 children learned about Ancient Egypt, pharoahs, Egyptian Maths and took part in a fact finding quiz.
HISTORY came alive during an Egyptian Day at Edward Worlledge Middle School.
Year 3 children learned about Ancient Egypt, pharoahs, Egyptian Maths and took part in a fact finding quiz.
In the afternoon, the children had the chance to learn about life in Egyptian times and took part in some drama.
Part of a topic for this term, the day was by "Past Times" with Egyptian Specialist Mark.
All the children had a fantastic day and learned lots about Egypt.
Year 6 children have been receiving percussion training by using a variety of drums, tambourines, bells and many other instruments. This teaching has been provided by Norfolk County Council music department. The children have learned how rhythms are formed and how, even without leading musical instruments, great sounds can be made.
- 1 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 2 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 3 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 4 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 5 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
- 6 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 7 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 8 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 9 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 10 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
They performed Samba and the Lambeth Walk to the rest of the school at the end of their first term of practice.