Edward Worlledge Egypt Day
HISTORY came alive during an Egyptian Day at Edward Worlledge Middle School.Year 3 children learned about Ancient Egypt, pharoahs, Egyptian Maths and took part in a fact finding quiz.
HISTORY came alive during an Egyptian Day at Edward Worlledge Middle School.
Year 3 children learned about Ancient Egypt, pharoahs, Egyptian Maths and took part in a fact finding quiz.
In the afternoon, the children had the chance to learn about life in Egyptian times and took part in some drama.
Part of a topic for this term, the day was by "Past Times" with Egyptian Specialist Mark.
You may also want to watch:
All the children had a fantastic day and learned lots about Egypt.
Year 6 children have been receiving percussion training by using a variety of drums, tambourines, bells and many other instruments. This teaching has been provided by Norfolk County Council music department. The children have learned how rhythms are formed and how, even without leading musical instruments, great sounds can be made.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 3 Murder detectives shift focus to town gardens
- 4 Great Yarmouth heritage site will house a new exotic restaurant
- 5 Joe Pasquale and Susan Calman enjoy 'fabulous day out' in Yarmouth
- 6 Covid in numbers - Jabs, cases, and hospital admissions in Great Yarmouth
- 7 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 8 Drivers face delays after Land Rover crashed into traffic lights
- 9 Popular coastal guest house sells at auction
- 10 Inquest opens into death of Gorleston murder victim
They performed Samba and the Lambeth Walk to the rest of the school at the end of their first term of practice.