Edward Worlledge Egypt Day
HISTORY came alive during an Egyptian Day at Edward Worlledge Middle School.Year 3 children learned about Ancient Egypt, pharoahs, Egyptian Maths and took part in a fact finding quiz.
HISTORY came alive during an Egyptian Day at Edward Worlledge Middle School.
Year 3 children learned about Ancient Egypt, pharoahs, Egyptian Maths and took part in a fact finding quiz.
In the afternoon, the children had the chance to learn about life in Egyptian times and took part in some drama.
Part of a topic for this term, the day was by "Past Times" with Egyptian Specialist Mark.
You may also want to watch:
All the children had a fantastic day and learned lots about Egypt.
Year 6 children have been receiving percussion training by using a variety of drums, tambourines, bells and many other instruments. This teaching has been provided by Norfolk County Council music department. The children have learned how rhythms are formed and how, even without leading musical instruments, great sounds can be made.
- 1 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 2 Land 'on fringe' of popular Norfolk village set for auction
- 3 Great Yarmouth's Portuguese residents' share love for 'second home'
- 4 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 5 Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Town's dog grooming salon celebrates 20 years in business
- 8 New Sainsbury's plan revealed for Bradwell
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
They performed Samba and the Lambeth Walk to the rest of the school at the end of their first term of practice.