Firefighters called to electrical fire off market place
PUBLISHED: 15:40 13 May 2019 | UPDATED: 15:07 14 May 2019
Firefighters were called to an electrical fire just off the market place in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Two crews from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth attended the incident at 2.08 this afternoon after an electric box outside of The Feathers pub caught alight.
The box is not connected to the pub and the fire was put out by 2.28pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.