European business link-up
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applicationsThe Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applications
The Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
Both companies combine a wealth of design and manufacturing experience in high temperature microelectronics and will expand existing customer relationships in the oil, gas, aerospace, defence automotive and space industries.
The relationship puts C-MAC and Cissoid at the forefront of high temperature microelectronic solutions.
C-MAC general manager Paul Hill said: “I am extremely pleased and excited with this collaboration with Cissoid.
“It is perfectly aligned to our long term strategy to extend our high reliability products and technologies into very high temperature applications. We are increasingly seeing the demand for microelectronics capable of operating in extremely challenging environments across a range of applications and industries.”
- 1 See inside £1.1m Broads' home with own cottage and pool
- 2 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 6 Great Yarmouth fashion boss offers free Maldives holiday
- 7 Takeaways in and around Great Yarmouth with five-star food hygiene ratings
- 8 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park
- 9 New thrill ride arrives at seaside theme park
- 10 Erosion-risk coastwatch tower to be dismantled
C-MAC will bring its extensive knowledge and manufacturing capability with high reliability chip and wire electronics technologies to provide fully functional 'plug and play' modules with Cissoid's established range of high-temperature semiconductor products.