European business link-up
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applicationsThe Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applications
The Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
Both companies combine a wealth of design and manufacturing experience in high temperature microelectronics and will expand existing customer relationships in the oil, gas, aerospace, defence automotive and space industries.
The relationship puts C-MAC and Cissoid at the forefront of high temperature microelectronic solutions.
C-MAC general manager Paul Hill said: “I am extremely pleased and excited with this collaboration with Cissoid.
“It is perfectly aligned to our long term strategy to extend our high reliability products and technologies into very high temperature applications. We are increasingly seeing the demand for microelectronics capable of operating in extremely challenging environments across a range of applications and industries.”
- 1 Football club president is face known to thousand of Hippodrome fans
- 2 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 3 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 4 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 5 PM's pledge over new hospitals, including James Paget, to be probed
- 6 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 7 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 8 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 9 Rapid growth of farm shop proves value of business diversity
- 10 Wimbledon hopes come to an end for Norfolk tennis ace
C-MAC will bring its extensive knowledge and manufacturing capability with high reliability chip and wire electronics technologies to provide fully functional 'plug and play' modules with Cissoid's established range of high-temperature semiconductor products.