European business link-up
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applicationsThe Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applications
The Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
Both companies combine a wealth of design and manufacturing experience in high temperature microelectronics and will expand existing customer relationships in the oil, gas, aerospace, defence automotive and space industries.
The relationship puts C-MAC and Cissoid at the forefront of high temperature microelectronic solutions.
You may also want to watch:
C-MAC general manager Paul Hill said: “I am extremely pleased and excited with this collaboration with Cissoid.
“It is perfectly aligned to our long term strategy to extend our high reliability products and technologies into very high temperature applications. We are increasingly seeing the demand for microelectronics capable of operating in extremely challenging environments across a range of applications and industries.”
- 1 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 2 Former town centre pub set to become flats
- 3 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 4 'You'll be in wheelchair' - Woman, 60, defies consultants to climb mountains
- 5 How is work going at three of Great Yarmouth's big projects?
- 6 Tiny dog almost loses leg after stepping on broken glass
- 7 Man released on bail following Gorleston murder arrest
- 8 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 9 Your tributes to the loved and lost for Father's Day
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
C-MAC will bring its extensive knowledge and manufacturing capability with high reliability chip and wire electronics technologies to provide fully functional 'plug and play' modules with Cissoid's established range of high-temperature semiconductor products.