European business link-up
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applicationsThe Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
C-MAC Micro Technology has announced a link up with a Belgium based company to develop a range of high temperature applications
The Great Yarmouth based company formed the partnership with Cissoid to produce a range of components, modules and sub-systems able to withstand temperatures of up to 225c.
Both companies combine a wealth of design and manufacturing experience in high temperature microelectronics and will expand existing customer relationships in the oil, gas, aerospace, defence automotive and space industries.
The relationship puts C-MAC and Cissoid at the forefront of high temperature microelectronic solutions.
You may also want to watch:
C-MAC general manager Paul Hill said: “I am extremely pleased and excited with this collaboration with Cissoid.
“It is perfectly aligned to our long term strategy to extend our high reliability products and technologies into very high temperature applications. We are increasingly seeing the demand for microelectronics capable of operating in extremely challenging environments across a range of applications and industries.”
- 1 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 2 Man accused of murder of woman in Gorleston could stand trial in May
- 3 See inside new homes taking shape at former Pontins holiday park
- 4 New Sainsbury's plan revealed for Bradwell
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 7 Council could buy five properties for rough sleepers with complex needs
- 8 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 9 Are customers still wearing face masks?
- 10 'It's a marvellous day for Yarmouth' - Marina Centre reaches milestone
C-MAC will bring its extensive knowledge and manufacturing capability with high reliability chip and wire electronics technologies to provide fully functional 'plug and play' modules with Cissoid's established range of high-temperature semiconductor products.