Fairhaven garden’s Christmas lights to draw visitors to South Walsham
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
People can take a stroll round the Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden and enjoy its Christmas illuminations until Sunday, December 24, daily from 3pm to 4pm.
The illuminations at the South Walsham attraction near Acle are a short walk from the garden’s main entrance.
Normal entry charges apply: adults £6.75, concessions £6.15 and children £3.85. Fairhaven Garden members and under fives free.
The garden and tearoom are open every day during the winter from 10am to 4pm, just closed Christmas Day.
A special Christmas menu is on offer in the tearoom and Christmas trees and wreaths are also available.
There is wheelchair access throughout the garden, including a sensory garden.
Visitors requiring special facilities are advised to telephone in advance, mobility scooters available.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 3 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 4 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 5 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 6 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 7 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 8 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
Dogs are welcome on leads with a small charge to cover poop scoops.