Fashion shop to move into ex-MFI store
UP TO 45 jobs will be created in Great Yarmouth when an Outfit fashion store opens in November, it was revealed yesterday.The store will be at the former MFI furniture site on the Gapton Hall retail centre and will be the 43rd Outfit site in the country.
UP TO 45 jobs will be created in Great Yarmouth when an Outfit fashion store opens in November, it was revealed yesterday.
The store will be at the former MFI furniture site on the Gapton Hall retail centre and will be the 43rd Outfit site in the country.
It will offer a wide range of fashion brands under one roof, including Miss Selfridge, Topshop and Warehouse.
Last night Arcadia, which owns Outfit, said the new store would not jeopardise its Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Evans and Topshop outlets in Yarmouth town centre
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “Outfit will offer a different shopping experience to Yarmouth's town centre.”
Bruce Sturrock, chairman of the Yarmouth town centre partnership, welcomed the addition of the out-of-town Outfit store as it would bring in more trade overall - although he still had general concerns over the town centre's prosperity.
- 1 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 2 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 3 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 4 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 5 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 6 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 7 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 8 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
Yarmouth's MFI closed in November due to the economic downturn with the loss of six jobs.