Fatal crash - victim named
THE man killed in a hit and run incident in Scratby over the weekend has been named. Richard Cave, from Wootton in Bedfordshire, was found lying in Rottenstone Road shortly after midnight on Sunday .
THE man killed in a hit and run incident in Scratby over the weekend has been named.
Richard Cave, from Wootton in Bedfordshire, was found lying in Rottenstone Road shortly after midnight on Sunday . He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 20-year-old woman and 29-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving but have since been bailed.
Officers are still keen to trace occupants of a light coloured vehicle who could be important witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Shaun Turner at Acle Road Road Policing on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 2 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 3 Norwich City legends play football against dementia
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 6 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 7 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 8 Man appears in court charged with murder of Gorleston woman
- 9 Historic town wasteland transformed into vivid urban garden
- 10 Flats bid for former pub refused over 'cramped showers' concerns