Fears for safety of missing woman
POLICE are concerned for the safety of a woman from Gorleston who went missing on Friday.It is the second time that Cheryl Thompson, 41, has gone missing in recent weeks and police say they are growing more and more worried for her safety.
POLICE are concerned for the safety of a woman from Gorleston who went missing on Friday.
It is the second time that Cheryl Thompson, 41, has gone missing in recent weeks and police say they are growing more and more worried for her safety.
Officers are currently investigating a sighting of her at Yarmouth police station between 10:30am and 12:30pm on Friday .
She is 5ft 7ins, of stocky build with mousy shoulder-length wavy hair, and has a gold wedding ring. She normally wears a white anorak, denim trousers and white trainers, although it is not known if she was wearing them when she went missing. She was last seen at her home address in Brasenose Avenue at 8am on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Norfolk Police with any information on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 2 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 3 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Yarmouth bridge will not lift until March 2022 as upgrade works delayed
- 6 Vacant Game store hosts walk-in Covid test centre
- 7 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 8 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 9 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 10 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs