Hippodrome Christmas spectacular prepares for final week of shows
- Credit: Archant
The Hippodrome Circus’ Christmas spectacular is set for its final few performances before the show comes to an end for another year.
The record-breaking show will take to the stage for the last time on Sunday, January 7, 2018, with performances at 1.30pm and 4.30pm.
You can also catch the show on Saturday, January 6, at 2pm and 6pm.
Starring a globe of death with daredevil cyclists, and a giant death defying wheel from Bulgaria, plus dancers, swimmers, aerialists and acrobats, the show has broken all previous Christmas circus spectacular records.
Peter Jay, circus owner, said: “A big thank you to all the amazing artists that have made this our best ever Christmas spectacular.”
Producer Jack Jay said: “We look forward to the 2018 celebration of 250 years since the invention of the circus in Great Britain, as one of six chosen places to celebrate this global anniversary in Britain’s last surviving total circus building.”
To book tickets, call the box office on 01493 844172, or book online at The Hippodrome Circus’ website.
- 1 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 2 'I was in a dark place' - Woman 'saved' by messages on town's pier
- 3 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
- 4 Five Great Yarmouth properties with stunning sea views
- 5 Great Yarmouth's branch of Costa closed for refurbishment
- 6 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town
- 7 Inquest into death of woman during cosmetic surgery in Turkey delayed
- 8 Retired army general joins ranks of Great Yarmouth company
- 9 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 10 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022