Search

Fire crew releases dog trapped in gate in Great Yarmouth

PUBLISHED: 12:39 19 June 2012

A FIRE crew from Great Yarmouth was called to rescue a dog which was trapped head first in a gate.

It happened at 11.40am on Tuesday at a home in Byron Road, Great Yarmouth.

In less than three minutes, the crews use hydraulic rescue equipment to force the gates open and release the dog.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury